Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday November 29 2010

Lost to date: 5lbs (out of 40)

Breakfast (4 pts)
1 C of Kashi Go Lean Cereal (3 pts)
1/2 C Skim Milk (1 pt)

Coffee (2 pts)
8 oz  Fresh Ground Coffee (0 pt)
1/3 C Homogenized Milk (1 pt)
1 tbsp Organic Cane Sugar (1 pt)

Lunch (5 pts)
2 C Baby Romaine lettuce (0 pt)
1 TBSP of Remark House Dressing (1 pt)
8oz of water

Snack (2 pts)
Activia Strawberry Yogurt (2 pts)
6oz water

Dinner (10 pts)
3oz Pot Roast (4 pts)
Edamames, Corn & Peas (0 pt)
Bow Tie pasta with Parmesan cheese and butter (6 pts)
6oz water

Evening (8 pt)... this is a guess
Godiva biscotti and Hot Chocolate
6oz water

Point Totals: 31pts (goal 22 pts)

Nutritional Summary:
Calories 
Fat 
Carbs 
Fiber 
Sugar 
Protein 

Water:  26oz (goal: 64 oz)

Learnings:
1) I blame the weekend festivities on my lack of motivation yesterday, but today I am back on the train!
2) I need to say NO to Godiva, despite the fact that we have this glorious basket of goodies at our house.
3) Increasing my H2O intake will help curb the sugar cravings and make it easier to walk away from such temptations. A good plan to implement now so I am ready once the full roll of holiday gatherings start.
4) I am really enjoying all the compliments I am receiving lately....good motivator to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment