Monday, November 22, 2010

The Beginning

Today is the first day....I told my self two weeks ago I was going to lose 40lbs before our big trip to Disney in April, but as always (and as per my fear of being skinny again...I know - issues) I haven't really committed and found many *naughty* things to eat over the last 14 days.

But today is the day. I am being realistic however, because full denial of goodies doesn't always go over so well with me...I just end up wanting them more...if you tell me "no you can't", I say "YES I CAN!", so don't be surprised if you see something non-healthy on here now and again.

My plan is to log what I've eaten each day...then add a summary point wise (wat up Weight Watchers!) and a summary nutritionally (love my Diet Power!).

Feel free to share some tips and your favourite recipe....variety is always a good thing!

With Open Eyes,
B

2 comments:

  1. Beth! I love this! Good for you. I am also being good and have lost 4lbs in the last 8 days. It's hard....but worth every hunger pang! YAY!!!
    I will keep you accountable:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea Beth! We're all here for you!

    ReplyDelete