Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday November 22 2010

Breakfast (6 pts)
1 C of Kashi Go Lean Cereal (3 pts)
1/2 C Skim Milk (1 pt)
8 oz  Fresh Ground Coffee (0 pt)
1/3 C Homogenized Milk (1 pt)
1 tbsp Organic Cane Sugar (1 pt)

Snack (5 pts)
1 homemade Hello Dolly...there was a team meeting with treats, not an excuse just being real, plus if I denied myself I would have just eaten one later today....the aroma fills our workspace (5 pts)

Lunch (5 pts)
2 C Baby Romaine lettuce (0 pt)
Palm sized portion of Pork Loin Roast (meat only) - recipe can be found here: (4 pts) http://www.kitchenlink.com/cookbooks/1998/096806311X_1.html
1 TBSP of Remark House Dressing (1 pt)
1 bottle of water

Snack (0 pt)
Carrots (0 pt)
Cucumber (0 pt)
Fat-Free Remark Garlic & Mango Dressing (0 pt)


Dinner (11 pts)
Palm sized portion of Pork Loin Roast (7pts)
1 C Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash - recipe can be found here:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Garlicky-Baked-Butternut-Squash/Detail.aspx (3 pts)
1 Small Potato, boiled (1 pt)
1 C Green Beans, steamed (0 pts)
16 oz water

Evening (0 pt)
16 oz water


Point Totals: 27 pts
* should not have had the Hello Dolly :(


Nutritional Summary:
Calories 1629
Fat 49g
Carbs 185g
Fiber 26.6g
Sugar 43.4g
Protein 108g


Water: 48 oz (goal: 64 oz)

Learnings:
1) measure my portions - I didn't take the time to make my lunch last night so when I was throwing it together this morning I didn't weigh the pork roast piece that when into my salad.
2) always, always, always bring a full water bottle to work with me. I cant count on the water cooler at work.
3) bring a morning snack
4) drink more aqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment